Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thing #19

I tried kayak.com, yelp.com and judysbooks.com. I liked the first two, but the last one seemed like an easy place to waste lots of time. I think yelp would be a useful choice for both tourists and local residents trying to discover new places to try. I even found a couple of intersting restaurants in Winchester. Although very limited in number, the reviews were helpful. The site was easy to navigate & provided a variety of browsing categories. The same can be said for kayak.com. If I ever get to take a real vacation, I think I will use it when planning my trip.

1 comment:

SkybaMedia said...

If you thought Kayak was useful, check out Sidestep. They do everything Kayak does plus has lots of extra content like hotel reviews and travel guides. I’ve personally had better luck there than Kayak. Of course the benefit of using either is that you will not get any booking fees through them because you’re booking directly with the airlines.